Flipping the Script on Fear & Insecurity with Oneka McClellan
Season 5 | Episode 5
How do you flip the script on fear and insecurity? In this episode, Pastor Oneka McClellan shares about creating a value revolution, using your words to speak life, and learning to find your value and worth in God—not in a guy.
So Good Moments:
- How Oneka’s (single) mom instilled courage in her at a young age.
- How a Biblical story about Mary and Elizabeth shows us the power of encouragement.
- Practical ways we can change the tide on social media from competing to cheering each other on.
- Simple practices to cultivate honor and encouragement inside the home.
- Advice for anyone struggling with anger who wants to stop the cycle.
- Oneka’s story of dating the wrong guys and finding the right one.
Questions for Discussion:
- Who has been one of the biggest encouragers in your life, and why?
- Pastor Oneka shared practical ways to cheer others on; what are some other ways to champion those around you?
- Pastor Oneka shared ways she and her husband cultivate honor in their home. What does honor look like to you?
- How has insecurity or fear reared its head in your life? What has helped you overcome it the most?