Sticking Together Through Our Differences
Season 3 | Episode 4
How well do you love people different from you? Pastor Oneka McClellan knows firsthand that a diverse church is beautiful and biblical—but it doesn’t come without its challenges. Through Oneka’s experience leading a ‘church that looks like heaven,’ she shares the importance of unity amid diversity and treating every season as sacred.
So Good Moments:
- How Oneka resolved to point people to Jesus during polarizing times.
- The importance of reminding one another of our value.
- An encouragement if you feel unseen, unheard, or on the bench.
- How to treat every season as sacred.
- Why our confidence suffers when we have unmet expectations.
- Oneka’s favorite summer snack and hack!