Becoming The Friend You Wish You Had
Season 2 | Episode 4
Whether you are in middle school or middle-aged, relationships can get complicated. Pastor Julie and her dear friends Irene Rollins and Sarah Keller discuss what they learned from friendship failures, the gift of forgiveness, and how to become the friend you wish you had.
So Good Moments:
- The common denominator in every relationship.
- How to ensure relational mistakes don’t become relational regrets.
- The root cause of offense and hurt—and how to choose another option!
- What forgiveness really looks like.
- The crucial difference between forgiveness and reconciliation.
- What boundaries are and how to set them.
Question: What does forgiveness mean to you?
Find Irene: Two Equals One
Find Sarah: Next Level Church