A Season Full of Hope and a Christmas So Good
Season 1 | Episode 5
In this special holiday episode of the So Good Sisterhood podcast, Pastor Julie invites a group of ladies from different walks of life to join her in discussing traditions, hope, and how to have the best Christmas ever.
"So Good" Moments:
- Ideas for Christmas traditions from different walks of life.
- How to define and deliver hope during the holiday season.
- Practical ways to slow down, resist the hustle and bustle, and offer the gift of being fully present.
- The difference between hope and wishful thinking or optimism.
- What goals, willpower, and way power have to do with experiencing your best Christmas ever.
- Proper expectations and helpful tips for a frustration-free Christmas with family.
Question for Reflection: What’s your now word?
ARTICLE: Gifts that Give Back
CALENDAR: 25 Days of Hope