Second Mile, Second Nature with Dan Cathy
Season 4 | Episode 3
What does it look like to go the second mile as a leader? In this episode, Chick-fil-A Chairman Dan T. Cathy shares the Chick-fil-A origin story and why he calls it a leadership development organization disguised as a restaurant.
So Good Moments:
- Why it’s important to marry the mission but date the methods.
- How Dan T. Cathy begins with the end in mind and defines the culture at Chick-fil-A.
- What the Bible says about going the second mile and why leaders should go beyond what’s expected.
- Why it’s important to remember that every life has a story and how it changes the way we treat people.
- The importance of relationships and relevance when it comes to what’s next for the Church.
- How to become a learner and leader that elevates the whole organization.