The One Who Reaches, Receives
Season 8 | Episode 2
February 12, 2024
Are you staying comfortable or reaching for Jesus? In this episode, Pastors Julie and Karissa share how to stretch yourself for God’s best.
So Good Moments:
- Pastor Julie’s Spiritual parallel between God encounters and Taylor Swift.
- What it means to stretch out of your comfort zone and reach for Jesus.
- How fasting strengthens our “no” muscle and our faith.
- How God called Pastors Karissa and Cole to start fostering when they were still newlyweds.
- How God gives us a vision for our life, sometimes before we even know Him…and more!
- What’s your main takeaway from this episode?
- How can you stretch out of your comfort zone and reach out for Jesus?
- As you step into a season of Prayer & Fasting, what would be a stretch to give up?
- What’s a daily stretch you can do in your relationship with God?
- How can you mark the moments of God’s faithfulness in your life?
- Just for fun: Did Taylor Swift influence who you rooted for in the Superbowl?