Relationship Q & A - Part 1
Season 2 | Episode 7
You asked, they answered! Pastors Julie Mullins and Lisa Duvall dive into your relationship questions—from friendship tensions to motherhood mishaps. In this episode, you’ll learn how to get out of a negative cycle, extend grace, and walk in humility.
So Good Moments:
- How to push pause and redefine a relationship when it's been stuck in a negative cycle.
- Practical advice for navigating difficult relationships and ensuring the gap of tension doesn’t grow wider.
- How to choose presence over perfection in motherhood and why it’s important to “keep the door open” as a mom.
- Words of wisdom from a former single mom.
- How to stay confident as a teenage girl.
- The art of balancing confidence and humility (and how competence helps).
Questions for Reflection:
- Are there any relationships in your life that need redefining?
- What would it look like for you to put on the “grace filter” in your relationships?
- Pastor Julie said “Decide what matters most and focus your attention there”—what matters most in this season?