Woman Up! Rising to the Call of Leadership
Season 2 | Episode 3
Do you ever feel like you don’t have what it takes to be in ministry or leadership? Pastor Lori Champion can relate. In this episode, Pastor Lori shares how she went from running away from ministry to stepping into her calling as a pastor.
So Good Moments:
- The story of how Lori surrendered her dreams and gifts to God.
- Lori’s vision behind her book Woman Up!
- How an altar moment brought healing after a tragedy and numb season.
- How to fight for unity when you’re hurt in church.
- What being a ‘helper’ really means biblically.
- The benefits of women in leadership.
Question: What’s your now word?