So Good Perseverance
Season 1 | Episode 3
In episode 3 of the So Good Sisterhood podcast, the one and only Christine Caine joins Pastor Julie to discuss the temptation to quit during challenging seasons. Christine shares candidly about the series of events that made her want to tap out and how she found the strength to persevere in her calling.
“So Good” Moments:
- The season when Christine Caine felt tempted to drift in her calling and faith.
- The most important thing you can do to stay firmly planted when you want to quit.
- What Christine Caine does to renew her mind daily.
- How believers are rediscovering lamenting and why that’s a good thing.
- The internal narratives about God that can lead to shame, depression, and condemnation.
Question for Reflection: What’s your now word?
Christine Caine - “How Did I Get Here?”