Leading with Extreme Confidence and Extreme Humility
Season 4 | Episode 5
November 21, 2022
Will you lead with extreme confidence or extreme humility? The answer is yes! In this episode, Pastor Julie unpacks how to become a both/and kind of leader. You will learn what true humility really is, how to identify your blind spots, and practices that will increase your capacity.
So Good Moments:
- Why Deborah from the Bible is an example of a woman who led spiritually and vocationally.
- Why you can’t be insecure and humble at the same time and how to move forward in true confidence.
- Pastor Julie’s morning routine and how she developed a system to compensate for her weaknesses.
- Who you should ask to help you identify your blind spots and the one question that changed Pastor Julie’s life.
- Key attributes that will increase your influence.
- The value of hidden service.
The 8 Paradoxes of Great Leadership
Lead Like it Matters
Learn more about Sisterhood
Ask a Question