What's So Good?
Season 1 | Episode 1
In the first episode of the So Good Sisterhood podcast, Pastor Julie shares practical ways girls from every generation can live intentionally, lead confidently, and love generously. Psalms 34:8 says, “Taste and see that the Lord is good.” Pastor Julie reminds us to call out God’s goodness so that we can experience His greatness.
“So Good” Moments:
- The history of Sisterhood and why it’s more of a movement than a ministry.
- How one young trafficking victim became a valedictorian graduate from The Hope House.
- Pastor Julie’s two ways of determining your destiny.
- God’s intention for meditation and three ways to put it into practice.
- Pastor Julie’s daily declarations.
Question for Reflection: What’s your now word?