Children & Families
Your Christ Birthday Offering transforms generations and impacts eternities.
In the race to the heart of the next generation, the first one there wins. This is why every single day, we partner with leading organizations to reach hearts through the hope of Jesus.
Caring for Children & Families:
- Through Children’s Impact Network, we provided a place to call home for 102 abandoned, abused, and neglected children in the countries of Chile, Honduras, and Bolivia.
- Through Urban Youth Impact, we were a part of the expansion of its facilities in Downtown West Palm Beach so they could open up seven classrooms and a state-of-the-art kitchen to love, equip, and empower 84 additional inner-city youth to fulfill their God-given purpose.
- What began as a vision in 2001 in the hearts of Pastors Tom and Donna Mullins, Place of Hope has opened the doors for over 320 forever families to place hope in a child’s future over the past 20 years. And as a leader in human trafficking education and prevention in South Florida, Place of Hope has trained 57,684 community members to bring critical awareness to our region.
- In partnership with India Gospel League, we helped bring the message of Jesus to over 25,000 children and families through 126 children’s homes, schools, daycare centers, and evening study centers scattered across South Asia.
Caring for Single Moms & Widows:
- Through our ongoing partnership with Hearts for Moms, we’re helping break the cycle of poverty through a full-circle strategy that equips single moms with life skills and mentorships that increase their capacity for personal and spiritual growth. As Hearts for Moms supplements the cost of housing, childcare, education, transportation, and other basic needs, these moms are empowered to complete their education and/or work full-time.
- We continued our support of crisis pregnancy centers like First Care Women’s Clinic, Care Net, and the Okeechobee Pregnancy Center in their collective efforts to support women in need so they can choose life and care for their children. This year, during the First Care Walk for Life, we were able to surprise a single mom with $5,000 to cover rent and provide a home for her and her baby.
Whether it’s an orphan that needs a safe place to sleep at night, a single mom in need of stability for her unborn child, or a young girl looking for a better future—your Christ Birthday Offering transforms generations and impacts eternities.